Junior Naval Engineer
OPEN DATE-CLOSING DATE: 01/09/2022 – 10/10/2022
SECTOR: Naval Engineering
The role has the following responsibilities:
- Support the project manager
- Prepare costing forecasts
- Manage suppliers relations
- Design and oversee testing, installation, and repair of yachts
- Confer with research personnel in order to clarify or resolve problems, and to develop or modify designs
- Conduct environmental, operational, or performance tests on marine machinery and equipment
- Prepare, or direct the preparation of, product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Naval Engineering
- Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Internship/work experience in the naval sector (at least 6 weeks)
- Knowledge of CAD 2D and 3D
- Project Management skills
- Italian mother tongue with very good knowledge in English;
Località Pertusola – Frazione Muggiano, 19032, La Spezia (Italy).
Paid Internship (first 3 months), then permanent.
Remember, CV and Motivation Letter must be in English!