OPEN DATE-CLOSING DATE: 20/08/2022 – 20/10/2022
SECTOR: Accounting & Financial Statements
The role has the following responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Previous experience in Accounting, with a focus on Italian rules;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures;
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables;
- Experience with general ledger functions;
- Knowledge in TeamSystem Enterprise;
- Italian mother tongue with very good knowledge in English;
- Diploma in a Technical Commercial High School Institute with minimum score 90/100; Degree in Accounting is a plus.
Località Pertusola – Frazione Muggiano, 19032, La Spezia (Italy).
Paid Internship (first 3 months), then permanent.
Remember, CV and Motivation Letter must be in English!